Our Mission: What is our purpose?
- To improve the community’s health through the efficient provision, coordination and integration of quality health services, health education and research.
- To provide compassionate, quality health services according to the physical, spiritual, psychological, social, religious, environmental, and economic needs of our communities.
Our Vision: How do we want to be viewed?
Barnesville Hospital shall always be a model for excellence in rural healthcare and a vital center of community health activities throughout southeastern Ohio.
Our Values: How do we want to do business?
- Patients’ dignity, rights, and responsibilities
- Impeccable ethics and integrity
- Passionate customer service
- Compassionate patient care
- Teamwork and communication
- Individual contributions of each and every team member, our most valuable asset
- Community partnerships
- Progressive collaboration and integrated access to healthcare
- Continuous quality improvement
Our Philosophy: How do we view ourselves and our responsibilities?
We, the Board of Trustees of Barnesville Hospital, believe that the purpose of a hospital is to provide a service for mankind and thereby render service to God.
We are committed to the philosophy that compassionate, quality health services shall be provided to the entire community according to the physical, spiritual, psychological, social, religious, environmental and economic needs.
We are further committed to the vision that Barnesville Hospital shall always be a progressive leader and a vital center of community health activities in Barnesville, Ohio, and throughout Southeastern Ohio.